Make your very own ranch salad dressing. It’s very easy and quick to make. Follow simple steps and you will enjoy this delicious salad dressing!
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups milk kefir that has been strained in a coffee filter for 30 minutes
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sea salt, or to taste
- Simply combine in a bowl all the ingredients and mixing it well.
- Let it stand for about 30 minutes to allow the flavor to blend.
- Then taste and season it with salt and pepper. Serve with cut vegetables as a dip.