15 Aug 2014
Tags: bay leaf, cai xin, carrot, chicken bones, chicken drumsticks, garlic, macaroni, stalks celery, water
A delicious and creamy soup usually served for dessert. Try these recipe, it’s very easy and quick to prepare!
- 4 servings macaroni
- 1 carrot peeled and diced
- 3 garlic cloves bruised
- 2.5 liters water
- 1 kg whole chicken bones (about 4-5 whole pieces)
- 2 stalks celery (leaves included) sliced thinly
- 500 grams chicken drumsticks (about 4) skin removed
- 2-4 stalks cai xin or xiao bai cai (baby bok choy) blanched in boiling water for about 30 seconds
- 1 bay leaf optional
- Start by boiling the chicken bone and drumsticks in a pot until tender and cooked.
- Drain and rinse; set aside.
- Next, add in a pot the chicken, carrot, celery, garlic, bay leaf and water.
- Boil and lower the heat and simmer for 2 hours and season it with salt to taste.
- Then sieve the chicken stock and reserve the celery and carrots.
- Shred the chicken meat from the drumsticks and set aside.
- Finally, cook the macaroni in a salted boiling water and drain.
- Then divide the shredded chicken, macaroni and vegetables on a serving bowls and pour the chicken stock and serve.
13 Apr 2014
Tags: carrots, celery stalks, Cheddar cheese, dash pepper, flour, milk, onion, parsley, salt, thyme, Ultra gel, water
Potato soup is great for those night that are cold. A perfect meal for the whole family to enjoy!
- 1 T thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- dash pepper
- 1 tsp parsley
- 2 C milk
- 2 T flour or Ultra gel
- 1 1/2 C Water
- 2 carrots chopped up
- 1/2 onion chopped up
- 3 celery stalks chopped up
- 7 small potatoes about 3 C chopped in small pieces
- 1 C Cheddar cheese in chunks or 1/2 lb Velveeta Cheese
- Put in a pot the water, potatoes, onion, celery, carrots, thyme, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Pour the milk and stir the flour or ultra gel and allow to thicken.
- Stir in the cheese and allow it to melt then serve!
20 Feb 2014
Tags: Cheddar cheese, Kefir, mushrooms, olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 2-3 mushrooms
- 2 table spoons of kefir – click here to buy
- 2 table spoons olive oil or butter Cheddar Cheese
- Simply mix the eggs with kefir on a mixing bowl and add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Then fry on a saucepan with oil and cook until done.
Try this delicious and nutritious Mushroom Omelette for morning breakfast. Perfect food to start your busy day and enjoy!
05 Dec 2013
Tags: cheese, chicken, cumin, Kefir, onion, salt, spinach, tomatoes, yogurt
This yummy chicken salad with kefir is a perfect meal for the whole family to enjoy!
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 Roma tomatoes cut up
- 1/4 onion chopped up fine
- grated cheese
- 1/2 C kefir or plain yogurt – click here to buy
- 1 1/2 C cooked shredded chicken
- In the pan, heat up chicken with onion and seasonings. Add the tomatoes, kefir and cheese and cook a couple minutes.
- Place the salad on a serving plate then chicken mixture on top. Add salsa if you want.