A delicious and nutritious frozen dessert that the whole family will enjoy. Try this simple recipe now!
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups kefir or yogurt or whole milk – click here to buy
- 1 cup kefir cream made with heavy cream (can substitute non-kefired heavy cream)
- 3/4 cup organic sugar (can use raw honey but reduce the amount by approximately 40%)
- Simply beat together the eggs then add the sugar and beat again. Start with the amount of sweetener and add in small increments to taste. (Remember that finished ice cream will be slightly less sweet than the kefir mixture before it’s frozen.)
- Next, blend the vanilla and kefir cream and transfer the mixture into the ice cream maker and follow the instructions of the machine.