A delicious and creamy soup usually served for dessert. Try these recipe, it’s very easy and quick to prepare!
- 4 servings macaroni
- 1 carrot peeled and diced
- 3 garlic cloves bruised
- 2.5 liters water
- 1 kg whole chicken bones (about 4-5 whole pieces)
- 2 stalks celery (leaves included) sliced thinly
- 500 grams chicken drumsticks (about 4) skin removed
- 2-4 stalks cai xin or xiao bai cai (baby bok choy) blanched in boiling water for about 30 seconds
- 1 bay leaf optional
- Start by boiling the chicken bone and drumsticks in a pot until tender and cooked.
- Drain and rinse; set aside.
- Next, add in a pot the chicken, carrot, celery, garlic, bay leaf and water.
- Boil and lower the heat and simmer for 2 hours and season it with salt to taste.
- Then sieve the chicken stock and reserve the celery and carrots.
- Shred the chicken meat from the drumsticks and set aside.
- Finally, cook the macaroni in a salted boiling water and drain.
- Then divide the shredded chicken, macaroni and vegetables on a serving bowls and pour the chicken stock and serve.