Easy to make and very delicious dessert.
- 1 pack of Graham crackers
- 250 ml All-purpose cream
- 1 can of Condensed milk (approximately 390-400g)
- 2-3 ripe mangoes (sliced thinly)
- First step is to combine in a bowl the condensed milk and all-purpose cream and whisk.
- Then arrange the graham crackers on a dish pan. Slowly pour the cream over the crackers and spread the mango on top of the cream.
- Put another layer of graham on top of the mangoes and repeat the process.
- Finaly, garnished the top layer with crushed graham and chill for at least 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Serve these delectable dessert on every occasion and Enjoy!