20 Apr 2014
Tags: black pepper, garlic, garlic powder, lemon juice, milk kefir, parsley flakes, salt
Make your very own ranch salad dressing. It’s very easy and quick to make. Follow simple steps and you will enjoy this delicious salad dressing!
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups milk kefir that has been strained in a coffee filter for 30 minutes
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sea salt, or to taste
- Simply combine in a bowl all the ingredients and mixing it well.
- Let it stand for about 30 minutes to allow the flavor to blend.
- Then taste and season it with salt and pepper. Serve with cut vegetables as a dip.
13 Apr 2014
Tags: carrots, celery stalks, Cheddar cheese, dash pepper, flour, milk, onion, parsley, salt, thyme, Ultra gel, water
Potato soup is great for those night that are cold. A perfect meal for the whole family to enjoy!
- 1 T thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- dash pepper
- 1 tsp parsley
- 2 C milk
- 2 T flour or Ultra gel
- 1 1/2 C Water
- 2 carrots chopped up
- 1/2 onion chopped up
- 3 celery stalks chopped up
- 7 small potatoes about 3 C chopped in small pieces
- 1 C Cheddar cheese in chunks or 1/2 lb Velveeta Cheese
- Put in a pot the water, potatoes, onion, celery, carrots, thyme, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Pour the milk and stir the flour or ultra gel and allow to thicken.
- Stir in the cheese and allow it to melt then serve!